Treasure Chest Thursday






















These are my daughters and my brother. The top left is my daughter Barbara Jean Giardini, then there's Rebecca Rae Giardini she's a twin. Top right is my little brother Raymond Donald Kubberness. The one under my brother is my twin daughter Annastacia Marie Giardini. and the picture on the bottom is Ambrosia Sue Giardini with Annatacia and Rebecca. The lower picture is my daughter Ambrosia Sue Giardini.
These are my treasure's and they are all worth more than gold to me. Barbie was born Dec 23, 1984 in Bismarck, ND. Ambrosia was born Jun 27, 1986 in Bismarck, ND. Annastacia and her twin Rebecca were born Jul 25, 1988 in Bismarck, ND. My brother Raymie was born Jun 11, 1971 in Aberdeen, SD.

I have another younger brother named Frederick George Kubberness born Feb 9, 1968 in Granite Falls, MN.

I also have two 1/2 brother's and a half sister who passed away, but I will save that story for another time.


There is no other joy in the world than bringing a baby into the world, at least not for me. I was born for the purpose of being a mom. I love everything about it. The good times the bad times and all the time in between.


As my girls were growing up I did everything with them. They were involved in soccer, cheerleading, basketball, volleyball, church, vacation Bible school (I taught) and numerous other activities.


I took them to Peru, IL to visit my mom every summer. That's a 16 hour drive, can u emagine 4 girls in a mini van for that long. Wow right? Well we had a blast, we would play games and watch movies, and sing to the music on the radio. On our trips when we had extra money which wasn't often we would stop in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis) and go to the Mall of America and explore for several hours and go on a couple of the rides in Camp Snoopy.


When we would get to Peru my mom and I would take the girls all over. We showed them the Locks, Starved Rock. I always wanted my kids to have the culture, history and adventure my mom gave me and my brother's. I am pretty sure I accomplished that goal and now I do it with my 6 grand babies too.


So my friends that's my Treasure Story for today I hope everyone has great stories of their own, you should write them down for future generations to enjoy. Til next time I bid you farewell.

Comments