Sympathy Sunday

Anne Boleyn did she die due to lies, or was she quilty of adultry, and incest?

I think King Henry VIII grew tired of her and people lied about her and stabbed her in back to get rid of her. She had intentions of being his mistress like her sister Mary, she meant to be his Queen. But whatever the truth is, she had to be scared to death.I feel for her, poor thing.

Anne Boleyn is related to me by: wife of brother-in-law of great grandson of my 19th great-grandfather.


Anne Boleyn's Grave

Anne Boleyn earrings


The House Anne grew up in Hever Castle


Anne Boleyn's Earrings

Queen Anne Boleyn








Comments

  1. Wow! This is amazing that you are able to go back so far! I like your post..Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you lovely comment.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment